meaning you no disrespect at all, Jeff, this may be an honest mistake.

I've accidentally posted such an event on this list instead of our
regional Flex list - it's an easy thing to do after a hard day at
work: the names are similar and they're both Yahoo groups.

I must tell you though, I was roundly and rudely condemned for doing
so and not like the polite and professional manner you always use.

look on the bright side, at least one person (Seth?) is now better
informed of the pre-launch event in their local area.

"Flex3 Pre-Launch events: coming to an Adobe community group near you"

eh my 2c.
barry.b