On Jan 16, 2008 3:02 PM, Jeff Houser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  With all due respects to Chris, is it appropriate to ask that such
> announcements do not get posted to the list?  I do not wish to see a
> multitude of announcements for events I cannot attend.

I appreciate what you are saying and I don't this that often. It's
just there are some people on certain global lists who aren't aware of
the local lists and local groups and by posting to the list, and so by
posting the occasional announcement, hopefully, they do become aware
of us.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group

Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group January Meeting
Date: Thu 24th January 2008
Details & RSVP: http://sydneyflashdev2008prelaunchtour.eventbrite.com/