From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ethan Miller
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 12:20 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Styling of Invalid Inputs (Urgent)

Ah yes, that works. Thank you so much!  Another related question...
.errorTip lets you control the placement position of the errorTip, ie
borderTipRight, errorTipBelow, etc. however while these options change
the direction of the graphical pointer leaving the error tip, the tip
itself doesn't change position, ie if you set "errorTipBelow", the
pointer now points up, but since the tip didn't move, the input field is
still to the left, and the pointer is pointing up at nothing...

Note to Adobe... sure would be great if changing borderStyle on
.errorTip also changed the tip position... the Callout component does
this....

cheers, ethan

Check out the errorColor style on UIComponent. This controls the color!
of the highlight when valida! tion fai ls on a user interface control.
By
default, its red.

deepa