Hey,

I have this flex app that accesses an existing backend program to get
it's information. One of the fail safes we have in this backend is a
browser based pop up that will activate if a user enters the wrong
username or password. I don't want to alter this behavior in the PHP
because it is needed elsewhere but I don't want to have write a
separate login page when this one returns everything I need to make
this app work. What I am wondering is if there is a way to have flex
override this browser popup so that it doesn't show and just the flex
warnings do.

Any help would be great

Thanks