This is my own response to my sourpuss missive re mx:DataGrid and it erupting
in a RTE on a simple "hold down the tab key stress test"

My app WORKS* in MSIE 6.xxxxyyyyzzzzz  (that is, no RTE dialog)

The same URL fails in Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12   and Opera 9.25 - pretty much
identically.

I am unwilling to present the URL here because it's a work in progress and I
don't have time to slice out the minimal code to produce the error.

However, let it be known, "computers suck" and they suck more or less depending
on what software you're running.

* well, on this test MSIE goes into a mode where it starts tabbing-backtabbing
between columns one, two and three on the second data row, but after clicking
away from there, the test runs normally.

How can ppl confuse "their" and "there"  - "there" has "here" in it, and those
are both prepositional pronouns (i.e., places).  That should be enough clue.
Likewise with "were" and "where"

I have many more grammar lessons, but no-one cares.

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object
reference.
    at mx.controls::DataGrid/itemEditorItemEditBeginHandler()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()
    at mx.controls::DataGrid/commitEditedItemPosition()
    at mx.controls::DataGrid/updateDisplayList()
    at mx.core::UIComponent/validateDisplayList()
    at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateDisplayList()
    at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()
    at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
    at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher2()
    at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher()