> Do you the a chance to get a component from your "buzzword"-company in
the meantime

Are you asking "Can we get Buzzword's editor as a Flex component?".
That's a different part of the company, and I'm not aware of any plans
to make it available in component form (either free or for money). I
suspect that there are business reasons to keep it as an Adobe-only
application for awhile, but I'm just an engineer and not involved in
such decisions.

BTW, what does your CRM app need in a texteditor beyond what
RichTextEditor currently provides? RTL support or something else?

Gordon Smith
Adobe Flex SDK Team