Von: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im
Auftrag von Weyert de Boer
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Februar 2008 19:54
An: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: AW: [flexcoders] Rich Text Editor

Well, you can roll that your own.... I had the idea to write a series of
articles about how to write custom components for Flex -- and after the
smiley component I want to work on a RTE component. Only I haven't heard
back from Adobe yet about this article idea. Maybe I should just put it
on my blog :)