Unsurprisingly, my Flex applications tend to have a common theme - many
components driven from the same data, but with different filter functions.

With ArrayCollections having one filter function and needing to trigger
Binding events, the obvious solution seems to be to duplicate the
ArrayCollections (well duplicate the underlying array and use that as the
source of a new ArrayCollection) to drive different components with
different filter functions.

This seems a bit of a waste - duplicating the underlying array for each
filter, so I wondered if anyone out there has a neat trick to avoid this
duplication.

Paul