Hi All,

I have a photo gallery on my site (TileList of thumbnails) and I am having
problems with double click events when employing click event.  I would like
to support the events as follows:

-          ItemClick, open image popup window with image slightly larger
than thumbnail

-          ItemDoubleClick, open image popup window with large view say
800x600

The ItemClick event happens before the double click and it displays a popup
over the selected item. It seems impossible to catch the double click the
way I am trying to implement it using both (itemClick and itemDoubleClick
events). It feels like I need to catch a generic 'change' event, inspect how
many mouse clicks occurred and proceed accordingly.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Greg