Date has a year property
just loop through something like this

var dArray:Array = new Array();
var d:Date = new Date(birthDay.time); // This will create a new instance of
a Date with the same time as the birthday
var now:Date = new Date();
While (d.year < now.year)
{
dArray.push(d);
d = new Date(d.time);
d.year++;
}
Then the dArray will have a list of dates.  Your datagrid can have some
datacolumns with functions that define the value in the grid.

Hope that helps,
Mark