I imagine it's the internal voodoo to keep track of closures. Think of them
as function pointers which contain the creator's stack - that's a simplified
but useful view.

-J

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]