I think that's a known player bug.  It still uses double-byte for
ContextMenus on Windows.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of M.Javed
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 7:33 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] localized context menu

Hi,

There is a little problem I am facing in my localized application that
when I try to show some localized text in context menu it doesnt display
the localzed text, instead it displays questions marks. The rest of
application is working absolutely fine with localzed strings.

is there any limitation of flex that context menu cant be localized or I
am doing some mistake. Thanks in advance for any ideas in this regard,

Regards,

-Jay

Search.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearc