No, just the webapps that come with it.  So, yes to "blazeds", etc.

I'm making some progress.  Redownloaded BlazeDS (same file name I had
before (blazeds_turnkey_3-0-0-544.zip).  Again, deleted the old
folder and unzipped Blaze.  This time Tomcat starts without the error.

I'm sure there was some file, somewhere that didn't get refreshed.

I have recompiled all of my class files.  I am slowly adding them
back into the path and I'll see what breaks it.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "cyrill.zadra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Dominic Pazula" <dompazz@>
wrote:

> > That's what I did yesterday.  It worked until I shut down
Tomcat.