I redownloaded the file.  The file name was identical to what I had
on my file system (blazeds_turnkey_3-0-0-544.zip).  I deleted the old
version.  After re-unzipping, tomcat seems to start OK.

I'm going to slowly add things to it until I find what is breaking it.

Thanks for the help!

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "meteatamel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> FlexBuilder licensing has nothing to do with BlazeDS licensing.
>
> Actually, the official BlazeDS release does not even have license
> checks. BlazeDS had beta expiration checks when it was still in beta
> and this is the error you're running into.
>
> I know you mentioned that you have a fresh copy of BlazeDS but can
you
> double check to make sure it is the latest release build?
>
> http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/blazeds/Release+Builds
>
> thanks,
> Mete
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Dominic Pazula" <dompazz@>
wrote:

> > I am getting the following error in BlazeDS:
> > **** MessageBrokerServlet failed to initialize due to runtime
> > exception: flex.messaging.license.InvalidLicenseException: Beta
expired.

> > I have a fully licensed profession copy of FB3.  This BlazeDS
> > installation is brand new.  I just downloaded and installed it.
> >
> > This is really getting old.  How do I make this error go away?
Besides