Just implement IList or ICollectionView or whichever interface is needed,
and keep a pointer to the actual data and "start" and "length" variables,
and all refresh() when any of those things is updated?

I assume this would work, but somebody a little more familiar with the
internals of the iterable interfaces and/or charts might be able to clarify
:)

-J