The major functional problem so far is a change to ComboBox behaviour
- now it respects selectedItem property. In Flex2 if selectedItem was
set to null it was selecting the first item. Now it stays clear.
Yes, this this a proper behaviour, but it breaks the code if you try
to reach selectedItem property without checking it. Previously it was
filled in automatically for you.

Unfortunately, Adobe does not respect the fact that improvements of
the SDK breaks the existing code.

I submitted a bug in Flex2 regarding list selection indices order. It
was fixed in next release without any mentioning about it in the
release notes. Of course it immediately caused a crash of ab
application which relied on the order of selection.

I wonder what will Adobe do if it come across with tm.tm_mday
structure. This is really tempting to fix!  :))

PS And I an not mentioning "The Panel problem" :)

Cheers!