My developers are also complaining that their 'and my' applications
have broken since Beta 3 to the Final release.

This has hit me unexpectedly as I did not test.

On top of that I have deadlines to meet this week.

Is there a doc i can refer to get a complete list of changes..

What's the best way to roll back to beta 3, at least so i can get
these next presentations out the door.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "a3leggeddog_ca" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This application is somewhat unusual in that we dynamically create
components in
> accordance with a user defined XML file. We switched from BETA 3
Milestone 4 to the new
> released GA version of Flex. The anomolies that we are seeing are in
multiple areas. The
> most evident are in the initial creation of widgets. We use an
Accordion component and
> programatically introduce child panels with textboxes, comboboxes,
etc. The comboboxes
> are tied to ArrayCollections dynamically derived from web service
calls. Everything worked
> fine in BETA but when we switched, all hell broke loose.
>
> 1) The Headers for the 2nd Accordion panel (there are two total) is
now off the screen
> 2) There now appears a vertical scroll bar, where there was none in
the BETA version
> 3) When attempting to select the 2nd panel, via the header, it does
not open the panel the
> first time. Disappears from view and we have to scroll down to it
and click the header
> again, at which time it now selects the 2nd panel appopriately.
> 4) There are items in the comboboxes, but when I click tje button to
expose the dropdown
> the program starts behaving erraticly. It will select another item,
but the response
> becomes extremely slow and eventually memory usage goes way up, the
fan comes on and
> the screen will eventually lock up
> 5) On the comboboxes which I have a typeahead programmed (after 3
characters the
> component automatically calls a web service to provide content via a
database call). The
> content comes back, but the behavior is different than it was during
BETA. It should
> display a dropdown list allowing the user to choose the corect
content. It now selects the
> first item in the list and does not display the dropdown.
>
> The behavior that I am seeing is different across the board, from
BETA to the new release