Hi guys,

Using Flex 3 & AMFPHP to do my database operations.

I have a report that you specify all the options in flex, and
currently I'm just using a navigateToURL() function to open a web
browser.

I do not like this it is very unsecure as the variables are all
passed in the URL string.

How can I get around this?  I've thought about creating an
intermediate database that houses all the variables and then have a
random number generated and only pass that random number so that the
PHP script can then pull that record from the database and get the
variables it needs.

There's got to be an easier way to do this though?  How can I make
this where the user can't change the variables and run a different
report.  Is there a way to share variables between Flex & PHP without
putting them in the URL?  Cookies maybe?

Thanks for any help!
-David