addEventListener(NativeDragEvent.NATIVE_DRAG_ENTER, onDragEnter);
addEventListener(NativeDragEvent.NATIVE_DRAG_DROP, onDragDrop);

private function onDragEnter(event:NativeDragEvent):void
{
    if(event.clipboard.hasFormat(ClipboardFormats.FILE_LIST_FORMAT))
        NativeDragManager.acceptDragDrop(this);
}

private function onDragDrop(event:NativeDragEvent):void
{
    NativeDragManager.dropAction = NativeDragActions.COPY;
    var files:Array =
event.clipboard.getData(ClipboardFormats.FILE_LIST_FORMAT) as Array;
    for each (var f:File in files)
    {
        trace(f.nativePath);