Hi,

Appreciate you taking time to try an example...

that's what I was afraid of - anyone know of any other ways around it?

cheers,

David
x54680

"Daniel Gold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
04/06/2008 11:13 AM
Please respond to
flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
Re: [flexcoders] Drop anywhere to remove

Well after trying to write a quick example now I'm not so sure. The
document I linked to earlier has this statement:

"A control must define a handler for a dragEnter event to be a drop
target."

That leads me to believe every other container in the application would
have to add a dragEnter handler in order for your "drag anywhere" to be
implemented. Each container has to explicitly accept the drop with
DragManager.acceptDragDrop()