Hi all,

I have found posts stating that Flex can connect to an Olap server.  I
have found examples of Flex connecting to Xml data for Olap.

What I am looking for is Flex connecting to Olap directly using
msmdpump.dll
I'd like to see what it can do.  Do I specify what dimensions, members,
filters etc there are, it gets the data and displays it, do I just give
it the connection and the user can pick those things are does it do
both?

If anyone can shed any more light on connecting to msmdpump.dll it
would be much appreciated as i'm completely stumped.

Kind regards,
Phil Jeary