FileReference - A petition for Astro WE NEED YOUR VOTE !

Hi All!  If  We Want  New Features in Flahs Player we will all need
to VOTE!

I have submited it as a Feature Request. Follow the link and create a
accont and vote for it!
http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-14245

By the way we all need to get familiar with this "Adobe Bug System" :)

Please forward this message.
Cheers :)