Yes, I have suggested we consider using Ant, but I'm working with a
.NET team with established practices and expertise.

I'm not sure I understand your response. Do you place your locales and
assets inside src, or as a sibling? Also, we are building libraries
(swc) and applications (swf). The particular case I was referring to
involved a library project with locale and src folders. My build guy
was struggling with compc, if the locale was a sibling of src.

Thanks.