I hope that you have upgraded to Flex Builder 3 Professional Edition and NOT
Flex Builder 3 Standard Edition.

Unlike Flex Builder 3 Standard Edition, Flex Builder 3 Professional Edition
comes with license for Data Visualization Components such as Charts,
Advanced Data Grid & OLAP Grid

So, please make sure that you are using a FB3 Professional Edition key and
try compiling your application using below command.

mxmlc.exe -licenses.license flexbuilder3 <FB3 Professional Key>
<MyApplication.mxml>