Guys,

I don't actually use Cairngorm yet, but I've been reading a bit about it,
and listening to the Flex show podcast (which is great btw), and I'm
wondering how the callbacks work in Cairngorm / UM if your views are simply
calling this.dispatchEvent() to announce the user's clicked the "login"
button or some such, how does the view get the message when the call is
complete? And if a view has done 3 different things that may fire off
requests to the server, how does it know which one has completed, when
dispathEvent returns bool and not any sort of token?

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but it's been on my mind lately and the
UM docs seem to be even worse than those for Cairngorm :)

-J

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]