Hi Vivian,

> Is there any way I can draw a visual diagram from which
> I can visually see which event it tied with
> which command .. etc?

I'm guessing that you mean some way that is easier than using diagramming
software - perhaps an automated solution? I don't know of any.

What I do is to make extensive, and careful, use of file naming. For example
I have a DownloadServerDataEvent class and a DownloadServerDataCommand
class. Obviously, they work together. I use long descriptive names. If I had
more than one type of download from the server the names would be longer, so
that the purpose of each class was crystal clear. My personal approach is
"never sacrifice clarity for the sake of brevity when naming classes (or
variables or methods either)".

And, perhaps obviously, clearly organized packages help as well. For
example, a folder structure like this:

    com
        myDomain
            components
                thisComponent
                thatComponent

I find that between these two approaches, I can keep things clear. But my
project is still fairly simple, so I wouldn't say that diagrams shouldn't
ever be needed.

BTW, with regards to your two (working and broken) versions - my standard
approach would be to make a copy of the broken version - then modify it by a
series of steps into the working version - testing at each step - and see
where it starts working. Then, if needed, you can break the "this fixed it"
step into substeps and repeat the process.

Douglas