Well, I'm not sure what is the "core" part of the conduit software at
the moment since the main module of it is rather large, but after doing
some more looking in on the subject, I learned that a Palm conduit is a
DLL application, usually coded in C/C++ or VB in this case and installed
on the PC that implements the supported function calls to sync with the
Device usually in response to the presence of a database with the right
identification. As per this article
<http://www.codeproject.com/KB/mobile/PalmOS_II.aspx>

So, the more I think about it, the more I believe that this is not as
unfeasable as previously thought. Though I could be wrong. From what I
can tell from the VB code, it looks like it is simply comparing data and
checking for changes among other things I can only vaguely identify
right now.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Aebig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Though it's unorthodox, perhaps you could post the core aspects of the
VB
> code and some of us can tell you if it's even feasible and if so, than
how
> to move forward.
>

> !k
>

>   _____