I contemplated doing this but the designer would have a fit so no go :(

Another route I went was to extend the ProgrammaticSkin class and attaching
it to the scrollThumb style but I dont think it handles bitmaps. Or at least
I couldn't get one to show up. Ah well, I talked the designer into
redesigning it. I wish I had the time on this project to just roll my own.

Thanks!
B.