Hi Dale,

Thanks for the response.

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Dale Fraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    Works fine for us.

As far as I can tell, it works fine for everybody. And it works fine for me
in the dev environment. I've never heard of a problem like this, which is
why I figure I'm doing something wrong.

> Are you sure the mapping is setup right on production.

Yep, I'm afraid it is. I've run numerous tests, including some very basic
ones.

An example is: ColdSpring is mapped outside the webroot. I can create a
ColdSpring bean factory within an Application.cfc and use it,  based on the
mapping.

But when my Flex app calls a ColdSpring remote proxy CFC (which is
*within*the webroot), it finds the proxy CFC properly, but then errors
out when
attempting to access a CFC under the ColdSpring mapping.

I've also done some simple "Hello World" tests where I placed a CFC based on
a mapping and tried to access it from a Flex app. No go.

I admit it makes no sense. I'm just hoping someone might have an idea of
what to look for.

--
Thanks,

Tom