Hi,

I am working with cairngorm with Flex 3.

I use Datagrid before in the page and it works fine.The Datagrid
automatically update when the data updated in database.

<mx:DataGrid x="15" y="72" width="581.5" height="239"
dataProvider="{ModelLocator.QModel}">

<mx:columns>

<mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Name" dataField="Name"/>

<mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Department"
dataField="Department"/>

</mx:columns>
</mx:DataGrid>

I just use AdvancedDataGrid to raplace DataGrid and add grouping
feature.But it has a problem now.

<mx:AdvancedDataGrid  x="15" y="72" width="581.5" height="239"
         rowCount="4"  initialize="gc1.refresh();"   >

<mx:dataProvider>

<mx:GroupingCollection id="gc1" source="{ModelLocator.QModel}">
                                                                 <mx:grouping>
                                                                   <mx:Grouping>

<mx:GroupingField name="TypeName" />

</mx:Grouping>

</mx:grouping>

</mx:GroupingCollection>

                                                         </mx:dataProvider>

<mx:columns>

<mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn headerText="Name"
dataField="Name"/>

<mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn headerText="Department"
dataField="Department"/>

</mx:columns>
</mx:AdvancedDataGrid>

The problem is the AdvancedDataGrid doesn't update even if data
updated in database when I visit the page again.

Please give me a idea how to fix this.why this happen

Thanks for your help

Mark