Hi,

I try to fix this add change event like the following code.but I am
nulucky.the problem still there.Please give a idea how to fix this.

(ModelLocator.QModel is a Arraycollection)

Thanks for your help.

Mark

ps:code

<mx:AdvancedDataGrid  x="24" y="70" width="569" height="239"
         rowCount="4"  initialize="gc1.refresh()"  show="gc1.refresh()"
change="gc1.refresh()" >

         <mx:dataProvider>

<mx:GroupingCollection id="gc1" source="{ModelLocator.QModel}">
                                                                 <mx:grouping>
                                                                   <mx:Grouping>

<mx:GroupingField name="TypeName" />

</mx:Grouping>

</mx:grouping>

</mx:GroupingCollection>

                                                         </mx:dataProvider>

        <mx:columns>
        <mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn headerText="Name" dataField="Name"/>

<mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn headerText="Department"
dataField="Department"/>

                                                        </mx:columns>
                                                </mx:AdvancedDataGrid>