has anyone encountered this?  first problem I get is the
historyManager crashes when loading a module with a tabnavigator hard
coded into it.  So, in the main app i added:

import mx.managers.HistoryManager;
private var hist:HistoryManager;

this fixed THAT problem but now, when you load the module the
tabnavigator is just not there. HOWEVER, when I programmatically add
it in the creation complete , like so:
//CODE:

var tabNav:TabNavigator = new TabNavigator();

                                var c1:Canvas = new Canvas();
                                c1.label = "canvas";
                                c1.width=200;
                                c1.height= 100;
                                tabNav.addChild(c1);
                                var c2:Canvas = new Canvas();
                                c2.label = "canvas2";
                                c2.width=200;
                                c2.height= 100;
                                tabNav.addChild(c2);
                                prodHeaderCanvas.addChild(tabNav)

//end code

anyone know about this bug? I just downloaded the nightly build but
havent installed it yet.  Hoping this will fix the prob.  Cost me
about 4 hours of debugging.
just an FYI
Corey