OK, I've got most of my vector printing working and looking really
nice except for transparency.

I sure wish that I could print images with transparency while still
doing Vector printing, but understand that there is currently no way
to do this right now.  Will this be offered in the future?

The problem that I am still having is consistency.  Pretend that I
have a page with 5 images on it, each one has some transparency in it.
 If I print this same page over and over I will get different results
each time.  Sometimes the page will only print images #1, #3, and #4.
 The next time it might only print images #2, #3, and #5.  The next
time it might print all 5 images.  The results seem to be random.  The
images have all been pre-loaded before printing and it doesn't seem to
be a loading problem.  The problem ONLY exists for images with
transparency in them.  Any picture that doesn't have transparency in
it will print correctly every time without fail.

Does anyone have any ideas what is happening?  I sure would like some
consistency so that I will know what customers can expect.

Thanks!