Hi,
I'm trying to I18n-ize a flex application and am stuck with an issue.

I'm using an embedded font (Trebuchet MS) in the application and
because of this strings which are in Japanese/Chinese/non-latin
characters do not appear.
If I don't embed a font but use the client machine font the character
sets display correctly.
It seems that if I use an embedded font then the flash player only
uses that font for resolution of the strings to be displayed.

Embedding the font does make it look much better, I have to say.
Is there a way I can embed a font (like Trebuchet MS)  and still get
i18n working?

Has anyone came across this problem before ?

I'd be very glad to get some tips.

Regards
Deepak