i don't know what specific issues you are having with this, but I can only
be helpful in maybe helping you find the information you need.

people here tend to respond to posts that don't make them 'think' too much
about what the problem really is, nobody has time for that. They also seem
to prefer helping people who have tried to solve a problem on their own.
Your last 2 posts about iframes didn't include a single line of code nor did
they describe at all what steps you have taken to solve this problem for
yourself.

I don't mean to sound preachy, I generally don't but I see from reading
posts that you have had issues with iframes for quite a while now, and your
most recent posts are not helping your cause...

so, i'll see if i can offer some assistance-

"the position of the I frame is always absolute in the html"
-yeah, the javascript probably sets the dimensions like frame.style.x = var
, since the iframe is probably sitting right inside the body tag, that x and
y position is relative to the web page itself, NOT the flex movie.  if your
flex movie is not 100% width/height, then you will need to account for that
in your code.

"when you change of state to one to  another"
- you need to keep in mind that the iframe is never actually part of the
flex file, it's sitting on top of the flash movie and javascript is placing
it where it needs to be.  i have never used the iframe approach, but I'd be
willing to bet that the issue here is that when you change state, you need
to launch some javascript code to hide that iframe from view, else how would
it know to hide?

i'm assuming you are using 1 incarnation of the many that exist for this,
they all seem to use something like

ExternalInterface.call( "hideIFrame" );

which lives in the setter function for the 'visible' property (in coenraets
example anyway), when you change states- you need to perform that same call,
or better yet- change that visible property in your state definition, and
the Iframe should go away like it's supposed to.

but these are just guesses, hope i could help

d.