  From: Gustavo Duenas
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 6:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [flexcoders] a bit of information about Iframes

  Thanks for you response Derrick, my last responses had the code, this is only
My desperate intent to tell people that something odd is happening with the
Iframes.
  And Actually I tried to solve the problem, changing the position on the
javascript, it only works ( I mean the position) , when the div align is not
set on center, but problem is that the flex site is set up to appear in the
center, aesthetic  reasons, other wise I don't know how to set up the iFrame to
appear inside the panel, which is in the center of the flex.
  About the other part of the code, well I didn't figured out...you know more
than me of this matter, I will check on it, but seems that the only position to
the Iframe to be inside the panel is with the div of the flex without the
alignment on the center, which I don't like.

  Regards,

  Gustavo