Hi Danny
Thanks for the reply. That's the confirmation that the list is receiving my
emails :-). Danny I imported swc and I can see that component in the custom
component folder and I can drag to drop in the design view. However When i
compile my application that component is not visible in the browser and
sometimes it gives compiler error

"An internal build error has occurred. Right-click for more information."

I am not sure what's going on . It should be very simple to import flash
shapes and components in Flex but I am new to Flex world which might be
causing such naive errors. Please let me know if you find the solution. I
need to look at SWC file in the Browser while executing the application. By
googling , some folks recommended to check the library path and some say try
to compile the application using command line. Few folks have just reinstall
the whole builder too.
Please let me know if you have found any missing link.
Again I appreciate your help
Thanks
Anuj