Hey Anuj,

People tend to respond more to questions that have enough info to get to the
root of the problem such as coding issues.  This one is more of a system
issue and perhaps I'm still missing some info because I don't understand
exactly what you're trying to do, and it's tough to post your "environment".
(I'm still feeling a bit jilted that nobody answered my question some time
ago about browser scrollbars ;-)

You SHOULDN'T be able to "look at swc file in the browser".  You should be
able to add the swc to the lib path of your project and then have access to
those components (those inside the swc) in the design view in the custom
folder.  If you have added it, and can see the components in the custom tab
of the design view then perhaps there is something wrong with your swc?  I
would suggest getting a well known swc, say flexlib.swc, and adding it to
your lib path, and trying to use some elements from it.  If that works okay,
then look to your swc as the problem.  Where did you get the swc?  What type
of component in the swc are you trying to use?  Do you get build errors when
you use any symbol or component?  If it's a visual component, are you sure
it should be visible in the application view you put it in?

--Danny