Hey people!

I'm playing here with some RegExp stuff. Should have learned it long time
ago tho I started just recently.
So, i was playing with syntax highlighter in AS3 and stumbled upon
difficulties on how to match doc tag inside block comment.

After several hours I came up with genius expression -
/(?<=\/\*(?:[^*]|\*[^*\/])*)(@\w*)/mg
It works perfectly in text editor I'm using to test expressions but it halts
in AS3.
Each of the groups select what they are supposed to perfectly, but they do
not work togeather.

I did some googling and couldnt find definitive answer what might be the
problem.
So, could it be that AS3 RegExp engine doesn't implement lookbehind?

Can anyone confirm that or maybe someone knows how comet that bastid doesn't
work in AS3?

thanks in advance
Jānis