I think ArrayUtil

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Maciek Sakrejda
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 5:42 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Trees backed by ListCollectionView with
singlenode

Actually, this seems to be an issue with remoting... While researching
this, I've noticed that Flex remote calls helpfully strip the collection
out when it contains only a single object. I was binding to lastResult
(I know, Tracy will say 'I told you so'), so I did not notice this. Is
there any way to turn off this behavior? Or do I need to manually work
around it if !(event.result is ListCollectionView)?
--
Maciek Sakrejda
Truviso, Inc.