That would be the wrong approach. Take a look at Gordon's article:

http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex_3:Feature_Introductions:_Runtime_Localization

You'll see that you just need to change the locale chain of the
resource manager. You already have a binding expression which invokes
the resource manager.