Thanks for the link, but thats a little to much. I just need to
reproduce the typical tag cloud you see on a lot of blogs. I have the
array of tags and will be adding in scores on how relevant they are. I
think what I need to really know is what component will work. I am
thinking make a label text will equal the text value, and size and
style will be figured based on the score. The question is what
component can I lay it out in so it auto wraps.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time
Jeff