tanarijay wrote:
> I embedded the "Microsoft San Serif (True Type)" font in to my app &
> changed my controls to use it using the "font family" attribute. The
> font did change when I ran the app, but Hindi glyphs still showed up
> as squares. English & French still display correctly.

it might help if you chose a font that contained your glyphs. what writing
script does "hindi" use? devanagari?

as a general rule, boxes means chars can't be rendered using the given font
(though i just found out buzzword uses "..." instead, what a wacky idea),
question marks means your data is completely garbaged by encoding error(s).