can you give me a bit of code and I'll look at it so i can compile the examples

----- Original Message ----
From: Derrick Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 9, 2008 1:21:51 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] new to VO's, why won't this cast?

i tried your first suggestion, the second one I had already tried- at least
with this one I get an error

TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to com.winn.vo. EmployeeVO.

Still the same question though, the datatypes seem to be compatible- so why the
error?

thanks,
d.