From: Samuel Neff
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 9:50 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] OOP and Work for Hire

Depends on the work for hire agreement.  A good one would designate that the
developer retains a perpetual non-exclusive rights to any works previously
developed and used in the project and all general purpose code such as
libraries and generic controls that are not unique to the business requirements
or design of the project.

Sam

We're Hiring! Seeking passionate Flex, C#, or C++ (RTSP, H264) developer.
Position is in the Washington D.C. metro area. Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]