From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
aduston1976
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 11:41 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Non-Blocking IO and BlazeDS Streaming

Seth, Thank you very much for your thoughtful and very complete message.

Is anyone else out there working on a Tomcat CometProcessor-based
streaming implementation? I foresee about 2k LOC standing between the
current code and one that includes an endpoint that can be used with a
CometProcessor implementor. If you're already working on such an
implementation or if you would like to, then let's please talk over
Google Talk or whatever. I am [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Google Talk.

Since BlazeDS already includes functionality to route messages across
clusters, this would turn it into the server I've been looking for.

Adam