Matt,

I'm definitely interested in knowing some of these stats. You could also
track postings-per-user over time, and identify people who are likely
candidates for a "hey, why'd you quit the list?" private email. I don't
think anybody would be mad about being contact by an Adobe representative
who's trying to help the community.

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]