Thank you everyone for sticking with me on this.  As you can tell
I'm not much of a web services person and the vendor that created it
isn't around but will be coming back to the office in the next few
weeks so I'm trying to fully understand what is going on here.

Since it seems the changes need to take place on the server and WS,
can anyone tell me what those changes may be?  I understand that
without anything in front of you this isn't an easy question but
I'll need something to tell the vendors when they come back in.  If
worse comes to worse I can work this project in 2.0.1, but I'd like
to move forward, not back.

Thanks,
Mark

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Winscot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Mark -
>

> If you have useProxy = true . then you would be using Flash
Proxy/BlazeDS.
> Just flipping the bit isn't going to do anything for you. As per
your
> example. What you see is the effect of the changes in the RPC bits
in the
> frameworks (2.0.1 vs. 3.0). So. again - what you see is what I
would expect.
> With regard to the crossdomain - the name is misleading with the
addition of
> meta-policy filters. The authorization elements apply to 'all'
Flash