Hi All,

i found a strange behavior in Flex-Builder (plugin) on OSX 10.4.11 when
using the "Go to Definition" or "hyperlink navigation" feature.

When I open a file  from flex navigator the file opens in the editor.
When I then put the cursor on a variable that has its definition in the
same file and I choose "Go to Definition" from the context menu or press
"F3", the same file opens in a second tab in eclipse and the definition
of my variable is highlighted.

When I close this second tab, "Go to definition" won't work anymore
until I close the file and reopen it. The strange thing is, that when I
keep the second tab open and close the first, Flex Builder now exactly
does what I want: Go to the definition of the variable in the same tab.

Does anybody have the same problem or is there a solution for this issue?

Thanks in advance,
John