Hi All,

I think I found the reason for the strange behavior of flex builder now.
I actually have 4 projects that have all a source-folder (with the same
name) that is linked to the same folder in my file system. When I'm in
the project which name cames first in the alphabet everything is working
well: When I put the cursor on a variable that has its definition in the
same file and I choose "Go to Definition" flex-builder jumps to the
definition in the opened file. When I try to do this in any of my other
3 projects, flex-builder opens the file from the project that comes
first in alphabet in another tab and shows me the definition there. So
it seems flex does not distinguish between projects when dealing with
linked resources.

John